The first step to start developing with Bud’s APIs is to quickly sign up to the Bud Console and you'll get immediate access to Bud’s sandbox environment so you can start building with dummy data.
(Have an account or need to sign up? Just sign up or log in)
Follow our step-by-step guide to getting access and authenticating to the Bud API Platform. This guide covers setting up and managing your API Credentials in the Bud Console as well as how to authenticate to Bud APIs using OAuth.
Start registering your customers on the Bud platform via the Create Customer endpoint to get a customer ID and secret which enables you to start exploring Bud's data enrichment prowess and how that benefits your customers.
Assess use cases beware
Assess requires customers to be created in a different way, so if you intend to build an Assess-powered product, you should not create customers as above and should instead follow the specific setup guide for the Assess API.
Now you’re all set to start, but where next?
- Watch a demo to see how others have implemented and benefitted from Bud.
- Learn how to drive engagement by leveraging the power of financial data with Bud.
- Follow our guide on how to easily offer lower cost, instant settlement payments.
- See how to enable customers to easily share their banking data.
- Reach out for a walkthrough on how you can improve your lending and affordability assessments.
Updated about 2 months ago