1 - Sign up to Bud's Console
The first step to start developing with Bud’s APIs is to quickly sign up to the Bud Console and you'll get immediate access to Bud’s sandbox environment so you can start building with dummy data.
(Have an account or need to sign up? Just sign up or log in)
2 - Get API Keys and authenticate to access Bud APIs
Follow our step-by-step guide to getting access and authenticating to the Bud API Platform. This guide covers setting up and managing your API Credentials in the Bud Console as well as how to authenticate to Bud APIs using OAuth.
Setup and manage your API keys in the Bud Console: (log in | sign up).
3 - Set up your customers
Start registering your customers on the Bud platform via the Create Customer endpoint to get a customer ID and secret which enables you to start exploring Bud's data enrichment prowess and how that benefits your customers.
4 - Start building with Bud
Now you’re all set to start, but where next?
- Watch a demo to see how others have implemented and benefitted from Bud.
- Learn how to drive engagement by leveraging the power of financial data with Bud.
- Follow our guide on how to easily offer lower cost, instant settlement payments.
- See how to enable customers to easily share their banking data.
- Reach out for a walkthrough on how you can improve your lending and affordability assessments.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the chatbot (bottom-right of screen 👉) or via a support request or check our FAQs.
Updated 2 days ago