The Bud Console is a one-stop-shop for accessing Bud’s API services.
Creating an account is easy:
- Head over to the Bud Console sign up page to register your account;
- Once you’ve completed the form, you will receive an email which you must click to active your account;
- Once activated, you will be required to set up a password; and
- Having set up your password you're all set to log in to the Console.
The Bud Console is the go to for:
- Creating and managing different Projects (aka API keys) that can be used to pull dummy data into the Bud platform to help you start integrating, testing, and building against Bud’s API services. See this guide to set up API keys.
- Inviting teammates and collaborating together. No more sharing API keys and log in credentials, head to the Team tab in the console and input the email addresses of all your teammates who need to engage with Bud.
- Viewing the number of customers that you have currently registered on the platform. This guide explains how to setup Customers.
- Accessing Bud’s aggregation demo, allowing you to go through the Bud Connect flow to connect to a provider and view transactional data.
Updated 12 months ago